We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting GeekSucks.com and accessing the tips, resources and buying guide we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Services’), you agree to use these Services only for the purposes intended as permitted by following sections:
Using GeekSucks.com Anonymously:
- Services including without limitation the following: discount offers, tips, resources and shopping guide provided by us on GeekSucks.com and possibly on our social pages. Our Services enable you to find some of the latest online offers and top rated products available from many leading merchants through our Site. Please note that when you click on an external link, we/our merchants may place a cookie on your computer/mobile devices.
- GeekSucks.com introduces you to various types of goods & online services. We use reasonable efforts to ensure the availability of the information and content on the site. However, our advertiser (such as Amazon.com) has the ability to change or terminate their services at any time, including but not limited to, the discount offer expiration date. Because the content not offered by us, we do not control the Terms of the Services made by the advertiser, availability or technical capabilities of the advertiser’s websites or links to their websites, quality, safety or legality of the Services available on our site or on advertiser websites. We are not liable or responsible for the Services, or for actions you might take in reliance on the Services.
- We do not guarantee the price, product quality, shipping assurance, product return, terms, availability, and other details of any of the Services shared by us or our advertisers.
- We are not involved in any transactions that are consummated between you and any of the advertisers listed on GeekSucks.com. We are also not responsible for nor do we guarantee the price, terms or performance of any of the products/services we list. If you have a dispute with one or more advertisers in connection with GeekSucks.com or the Services, you agree to release and hereby release GeekSucks.com, its parent company (SOFTEKO) and subsidiaries (and their officers, directors, employees, successors, content providers and service providers).
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Services by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Services through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Services, including the servers and/or networks to which our Services are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Services is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
We do not assume any liability for any content posted by you on our website. However, any content posted by you, provided that it doesn’t violate or infringe on any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks, becomes the property of GeekSucks.com, and as such, gives us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, publicly display and/or distribute as we see fit. This only refers and applies to guest posted contents.
Agreement to Indemnify
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless GeekSucks.com and its parent company (SOFTEKO), and their directors, officers, managers, employees, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your free access to GeekSucks.com. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Services we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- The use of our Services will meet your needs or requirements.
- The use of our Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
- The information obtained by using our Services will be accurate or reliable.
- And, any defects in the operation or functionality of any Services we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the free access to our Services. GeekSucks.com will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Services, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on GeekSucks.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos created by GeekSucks.com are the intellectual property of GeekSucks.com, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by GeekSucks.com.
This website is controlled by SOFTEKO. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. By accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of our state, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, GEEKSUCKS.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If you have any questions or comments about our Terms of Service as outlined above, you may contact us by our contact form or using the information below:
FAMILY PARK-1, FLAT A-4
HOUSE 1, ROAD 7, BLOCK J, BARIDHARA, DHAKA 1212, BANGLADESH