Graphics form the base of your marketing campaign, whether you are an established company, an agency, or an entrepreneur. If you intend to create a lasting impression on your target market, excellent graphics should be on your list of essentials. Everything from your visiting card, brochure, e-invite, logo on website, banners, customised stationery, and much more requires graphic designers’ perfection.
The Philippines contributes the highest towards outsourcing jobs. It has 1.2 million people working in remote roles across various sectors worldwide. Many remote filipino graphic designers, digital agencies, or influencers offer graphic design services at affordable prices.
Suppose you are among the many facing the dilemma of hiring a team of professionals. You can outsource the job to agencies. While hiring is a permanent solution to all your graphic needs, they can cost you much more and the constant efforts to put the team together. Outsourcing your graphic design requirement can not only reduce this cost dramatically and boost productivity.
Continue reading to find out the best match that can help get the job done efficiently.
Benefits Of Hiring A Graphic Designer
- Save Time: In a recent survey, it was pointed out that 83 per cent of companies face recruitment problems, especially for those who have an urgent need and require experienced professionals. Hiring and managing staff is a tedious task. Training a fresher can take up a lot of valuable time and resources. Besides, constant meetings and follow-ups will cost you much more time than needed.
- Cost Effective: It is one of the most preferred ways to outsource your graphic designing needs. Remember hiring graphic designers from developing countries like the Philippines can cost you much less as they have a low cost of living and the price is as per the requirements. More than 52 per cent of the Philippines have worked remote jobs with an impressive track record. In comparison, staff at hand can take up salary and additional office space. Besides, remote dedicated full-time graphic designers are well-experienced and efficient in handling complex requirements and delivering accurate results quickly.
- Various Services Get Covered: There is no limit to outsourcing your tasks. Graphic designing is just a part of your marketing campaign. You can also outsource multiple tasks and job roles, such as animations, web designing, publication graphic design, motion graphics, multimedia artists, logo designs, product designers, etc., to build a quality outsourcing team at an affordable cost.
- Fresh Ideas: Outsourcing can highly impact your productivity and unlock doors to new ideas and perspectives for your marketing campaign. A remote staff isn’t working with the brand every day but is handling multiple projects daily. Hence they know what is bound to work with the market and hit a cord with the audience.
- Best Practices and Software Used: Businesses need to keep up with the market competition and keep updated with all the emerging technologies. Graphic designing service providers have access to all the new software and tools that enhance output. They can easily create complex pieces utilising cutting-edge technology and save you valuable resources and time. But make sure to hire professionals who are an excellent match for your business requirements. More often, professionals are niche specific and more competent in handling relevant projects. You might need a designer for the banner and webpage.
A survey in November 2022 had more than 63 per cent of respondents who claimed to prefer remote professionals from the Philippines for their outsourcing needs. Graphic designs include many things, and outsourcing the task of designing to remote designers or any other digital agency can get you flawless results with minimum effort and investment.
Graphic design communicates the brand’s message to your consumers and target audience. To harness the power of growing digital media, an organisation must create a cohesive brand that can creatively express its message. Outsourcing the job can help you untap creativity and boost the progress of your marketing campaigns.